Monday, January 18, 2010

The future is here.....Sass and Bide and beyond...

... Is it me or is fashion right now very futuristic and inspired by another world, galaxies, constellations and outer space? In this months Vogue Omega have launched a new watch collection "Constellations". Sass and Bide's FUTUREGRAND fall/winter 2010 collection with names like "Let there be light" and the "Afterworld" with its metal details and flowing etherial like dresses.
I've always loved classic styles with a bit of an edge and this season it's all about pushing the limits.

Fashion empowers us to express what is within us to the world outside. I love the way that fashion changes each season allowing us to change and explore and push the boundaries of what we thought was possible. An important ritual for me is to clear out my wardrobe of the woman that I was and start building slowly the new look and the new me I am becoming.

Let this be a message, maybe from our higher self that we at times need to be pushed to the limits to find our true greatness inside. And thank God for fashion which makes it a fun journey along the way.

Here are some of my favourite classic and edgy looks....from a galaxy not so far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

msn live traffic
Latitude E6500