Monday, March 28, 2011

She rocks fashion....Christine Centenera

Coco Chanel was so spot on when she said that "Fashion changes but style is eternal". I have often thought that style is something a woman is born with but I have seen how for me personally as I have grown into the woman I am today, what I wear and how I wear it has also evolved.

Where I live also influences the choices that I make and what I know now is that it's not how much we spend on the things we wear, but it is how we put them together to create a look that speaks more of who we are and who we are not than spending $300 on one item.

One young woman who seems to rock fashion is Christine Centenera, fashion editor of Harpers Bazaar Australia. She definately inspires me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

msn live traffic
Latitude E6500