Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year, New Inspiration, New Look.

It's a new year so it's time for new inspiration, new loves and new moments. In all of my most magical moments in life the thing I remember the most is exactly what I was wearing. I forever treasure this piece of clothing as it bought me such love and happiness in that one small moment of time. This year I aim to bring more happy moments to my life whilst wearing pieces that reflect me and what is happening in my life. This year is all about bike riding in long skirts, clashing and colourful prints, party frocks, sequin blazers, white, cutouts and of course the most important thing out of everything, your best friends. Surround yourself with people that make you smile the most, wear clothes that bring you happiness and make you feel your best and above all treasure each and every moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

msn live traffic
Latitude E6500